Wednesday, June 2, 2010

photos to remember.

as you remember, my sweet friend, Britta,
took our family photos on B and my seventh anniversary.
it was something that i will always and forever remember.
what a special day to make some new memories and
remember how far we've come in just a year.














and i cried a
good
hard
cry
when i saw these photos.

as i told Britta, she
so
completely
captured
those little moments,
the looks and glances
that are so easily not seen outside of our family's walls.

she was
gentle and sweet and calm
(even when the gummy bears and jelly beans with which i was bribing my children kicked in)
and they were not
gentle and sweet and calm.

and on my giving thanks for a thousand graces list, i mistakenly listed:
#20. getting my photo taken

i should have been more specific as the children (yes, all three)
and i spent the morning at the DMV so that i could get my picture taken.
it wasn't quite the same as when Britta did it.
despite what you would think, we did not
really
fully
enjoy our time at the DMV.
unless, you count the false-alarm poop that K thought she needed to partake in.
and if you know me, you know that i
absolutely
positively
hate
public bathrooms.
with a passion.

And do not forget to do good and to share with others,
for with such sacrifices God is pleased.
Hebrews 13:16

56. antibacterial hand gel
57. little bags of fishy crackers
58. patience
59. dishes that seem to do themselves
(thank you, B and my parents for always doing the dishes!)
60. blowing bubbles
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...