Tuesday, February 1, 2011

three hours.

as i write this, i'm sitting in our office,
all by my lonesome.

i'm drinking a dr. pepper 
(with a fresh lime wedge... my favorite)
with three hours ahead of me.
yes, three entire hours.
isn't my husband great?

i have loud music that is sure to 
not 
wake any sleeping child,
particularly this cute little one:


for Christmas, my parents gave me 
a gift certificate to get my blog made into a book for 2010. 
i'm working on that right now 
and the program is currently uploading 1,322 photos.
so i wait.

and today, i'm going to start this 
(and you should too!)

Photobucket

711. a fabulous weekend (more on that soon!)
712. getting to sleep in until 9am on saturday (thank you, dad)
713. hanging with my sisters
714. the perfect beach evening
715. three hours
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...