Friday, August 12, 2011

last weekend.part three

three parts.
i know.
(click here for part one 
and here for part two.)


K called this little nook her office.
she pushed two open doors together and 
created an echo chamber.


and this is another one of the cousins.
i think she thought he was her real-life baby doll.


after a big dinner with the family,
the music started and there was dancing.
lots and lots of dancing.


K with her babydoll.


you know you're old 
when music is played,
all the kids know all the words
and you have never ever heard of the song.
i'm oh-so very old.


and you also know it's a wild party
when the sombreros are brought out to the dance floor.
wild i tell you.

I keep my eyes always on the LORD.
   With him at my right hand, 
I will not be shaken.
Psalm 16:8

1341. Auntie B really back in town
1342. a picnic at the movies
1343. homemade playdough
1344. an afternoon walk
1345. uninterrupted time with my L
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...