Wednesday, August 10, 2011

picture me {im}perfectly.monsters

my children are monsters.
it's that plain and simple.
they are monsters when they 
smell,
see or 
taste sugar. 


do you want to guess 
how many hershey kisses K ate?
one.
one hershey kiss.


D's face is a little cleaner
but see that wild look in his eyes?
he's morphing into a monster. 

birthday parties become a real struggle for us
because if my littles haven't eaten anything substantial 
before the sugar consumption, 
their monster side comes out.
and let me tell you, it isn't pretty.

i know that not all children are this way but mine are.
oh boy, how mine are.

head on over and check out sam's blog.
[IMG_2888.JPG]
i related to her truth so very much. 

picture me {im}perfectly
is a weekly project to reveal that we don't have it all together.

i will post a 
picture me {im}perfectly
blog post every wednesday 
where you will be able to link up to your blog
revealing that:

you are not picture perfect,
your kids are not picture perfect,
your house is not picture perfect,
your crafts are not always picture perfect,

let's 
encourage, 
inspire and 
remind 
other women 
that none of us have it all together.  

add my button to your blog post
until next wednesday
and link up to your direct posting
and feel encouraged. 


and this got me all riled up. 
i hope it gets you riled up, too.

1391. babies who snuggle with their owl buddy at night
1392. not one but two visits to tj's in one day
1393. a little L who loves to share
1394. a great new dish
1395. a clean table

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...