Thursday, September 29, 2011

game night.

last, last weekend,
all three of my siblings
and their "friends" 
(as my dad would call them)
were under one roof.
it was monumental.



so we all joined in and played a rousing game of trivial pursuit.
my parents actually have four trivial pursuits, 



and all are pre-1981.


this rad photo was taken by B
who perfectly captured my sister 
being completely offended 
that her answer was not correct.



B and i thought that since we were the eldest 
that we would have the advantage.
but my sister, Aunt WW, and her boyfriend came from behind to take the title.



here's Aunt CC and her husband dealing with the loss.




but that was after we tried convincing my brother's girlfriend 
that while she was on the phone 
he nearly won the game.
she didn't believe it for even a second.

and while my brother didn't even come close to winning the game,
he certainly won for having the funniest answers .
he is hilarious.
really, truly.


1496. game nights
1497. doing crafts with K
1498. a new (hopeful) OT
1499. going to bed early
1500. chocolate covered popcorn



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...