Wednesday, September 21, 2011

picture me {im}perfectly.grime

i have a hard time 
accepting the grime 
in my life.


you know, the yucky stuff that i have to do.
the stuff that needs to be done
and the stuff that God has given me to deal with.

often i desire to pray it all away.
so often.

but i know that 
i need to embrace where i am.
i need to recognize that the Lord gives gifts.
and He doesn't give gifts. 
and that what i don't have is also a gift.
and it is intentional. 

i need to embrace this time and season of life. 
embrace it in its fullest.

head on over to 

again to hear some beautiful words 
straight from her heart.

picture me {im}perfectly
is a weekly project to reveal that we don't have it all together.

i will post a 
picture me {im}perfectly
blog post every wednesday 
where you will be able to link up to your blog
revealing that:

you are not picture perfect,
your kids are not picture perfect,
your house is not picture perfect,
your crafts are not always picture perfect,

let's 
encourage, 
inspire and 
remind 
other women 
that none of us have it all together.  

add my button to your blog post
and link up to your direct posting
and feel encouraged. 

The Lord your God is giving you rest 
and has granted you this land.
Joshua 1:13b

1466. a husband who saves the day
1467. a night out
1468. just enough time
1469. looking to the back of the car 
and seeing my sweet L looking at me
1470. new systems

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...