Wednesday, October 26, 2011

picture me {im}perfectly.life is hard

oh, life.
right now, life is hard.




(the head-spinning, weekly, color-coded calendar)

it's wild and 
busy and 
tiring. 
actually, it's exhausting. 



(the never ever ending to-do list)


but as much as i long for 
what life was like or
will be like, 
just not in the now,
(as my pastor just reminded me in a recent sermon)
i will be in my life at that time. 
i will be there. 
my sinful,
never satisfied nature. 
it will be there, too.
and when i am finally there, 
in the future, 
i will probably be longing for how life is right now.

that she linked up last week
[IMG_2888.JPG]
and her incredible words of wisdom
about social media.

picture me {im}perfectly
is a weekly project to reveal that we don't have it all together.

i will post a 
picture me {im}perfectly
blog post every wednesday 
where you will be able to link up to your blog
revealing that:

you are not picture perfect,
your kids are not picture perfect,
your house is not picture perfect,
your crafts are not always picture perfect,

let's 
encourage, 
inspire and 
remind 
other women 
that none of us have it all together.  

add my button to your blog post
and link up to your direct posting
and feel encouraged. 

1571. homemade cookies
1572. with milk
1573. cancelling our "work night"
1574. watching D love to learn to play the keyboard
1575. finding the kids at the kitchen table, dressed for the day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...