Thursday, October 6, 2011

this girl.

this amazing girl came to visit.
aren't i just the luckiest?
just being in her presence makes me desire 
to be a better wife and momma.


more, much, much more to come 
on our latest adventures.

(and do you believe that L is on my back in the ergo?
how nice of him to not get in the photo.)



Though the fig tree does not bud
   and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
   and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
   and no cattle in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
   I will be joyful in God my Savior.

The Sovereign LORD is my strength;
   he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
   he enables me to go on the heights.

   For the director of music. On my stringed instruments.

Habakkuk 3:17-19

1516. lots and lots of rain
1517. hot cocoa
1518. pretzel bites
1519. finding a parking spot at school
1520. very early bedtimes for all


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...