Wednesday, October 19, 2011

picture me {im}perfectly.not ever early

i have this problem.
it's a pretty major one.
it effects my children.
it effects others. 

my husband: always early.
me: always late.

everywhere i go.
i am late.
i don't know how i do it.
i try.
i really do try to leave my house when i should.
but it never happens.
there's always one thing i forgot to pack up
or bring 
or do.
and then, just like that, we are late.


"tk421 why aren't you at your post?"

i have no idea why (or if) this is funny.
B saw this photo and told me to write that.
and i also have no idea 
why K is wearing D's underwear. 
moving along...


i have plenty of friends who arrive early everywhere they go.
and i wonder what i am doing wrong.
i did grow up in a house where 
when my brother was six, 
he asked what the word 
"early" 
meant.
honest.
he had never heard that word.

head on over to natalie's blog
[yes.jpg]
to be reminded of what 
completely trusting God looks like. 

picture me {im}perfectly
is a weekly project to reveal that we don't have it all together.

i will post a 
picture me {im}perfectly
blog post every wednesday 
where you will be able to link up to your blog
revealing that:

you are not picture perfect,
your kids are not picture perfect,
your house is not picture perfect,
your crafts are not always picture perfect,

let's 
encourage, 
inspire and 
remind 
other women 
that none of us have it all together.  

add my button to your blog post
and link up to your direct posting
and feel encouraged. 


Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. 
Let nothing move you. 
Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, 
because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:58


1551. the reminder to love. today.
1552. sweet baby M, born yesterday
1553. tj's mini ice cream cones
1554. a night filled with laundry and my to-do list
1555. skinny ties


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...