Tuesday, July 5, 2011

for my birthday.

when we celebrated our sixth anniversary
(two years ago)
i was on bedrest in the hospital,
pregnant with L.

B surprised me with
take-out from Houston's
and brought a dress and earrings for me from home.


he them blessed me with a beautiful bracelet
that had three rings intertwined,
a ring to signify each of our children.

well, something has happened to that bracelet
and we are not sure where it is.
it is slightly possible that some sub-par locksmiths
that we had in our home swiped it,
but we're not sure.
maybe it will show up in K's dress-up box
(but i've searched and searched for it).


so for my birthday this year,
B blessed me with a new bracelet,
to replace the missing one.

Commit your way to the LORD;
   trust in him and he will do this:
He will make your righteous reward 
shine like the dawn, 
   your vindication like the noonday sun
Psalm 37:5-6


1261. little birds chirping outside the window
1262. extra time
1263. a chance to clean the bathroom
1264. new sheets on beds
1265. ridding our house of unnecessary things
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...