Wednesday, July 13, 2011

picture me {im}perfectly.making dinner

my love language is
not cooking dinner
(unless it's a Dream Dinners).
you think i kid
but i do not.


(a beautiful dish made by the one and only Auntie B)

by the end of the day,
the very last thing that i enjoy
is cooking up a fine meal for my family.
especially since it's takes so much
to find one meal that everyone
not only will put up with 
but thoroughly enjoy.

check out Gabe's blog
My Photo
and her true, raw honesty.

picture me {im}perfectly
is a weekly project to reveal that we don't have it all together.

i will post a 
picture me {im}perfectly
blog post every wednesday 
where you will be able to link up to your blog
revealing that:

you are not picture perfect,
your kids are not picture perfect,
your house is not picture perfect,
your crafts are not always picture perfect,

let's 
encourage, 
inspire and 
remind 
other women 
that none of us have it all together.  

add my button to your blog post
and link up to your direct posting
and feel encouraged. 


In everything I did, 
I showed you that by this kind of hard work
we must help the weak, 
remembering the words 
the Lord Jesus himself said:
"It is more blessed to give than to receive."
Acts 20:35


1291. trips to the library
1292. upcoming VBS!
1293. K's total obsession with panda bears
1294. the chance to do what needs to get done
1295. good leads


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...