Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Auntie L's fruit.

my sweet, sweet 
college roommate, Auntie L 
came to town for the weekend
to celebrate my birthday.

we haven't seen each other 
for either of our birthdays
in nine years.


we have both been through a lot more 
than we would have imagined back in those school days.
and although our trials have been very different, 
we have been in awe at how God has allowed us 
to understand what each has gone through 
on a very deep level. 


i am so very grateful for my sister in Christ.

Auntie L has her own 
wonderfully, adorable 
hand-made baby goods 
business called
be sure to check it out.

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the LORD.
“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55:8-9

1186. lovely ladies
1187. the hot sun
1188. not wearing a watch
1189. a fabulous new book
1190. Auntie L's strength in the Lord
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...