Wednesday, June 29, 2011

picture me {im}perfectly.trying but failing

do you want to know how
picture me {im}perfectly 
i am today?
i am not quite ready yet today.

feel free to go ahead and link up 
and i'll update soon!

so please 
picture me {im}perfectly 
because i do not have it all together 
nor will i ever. 


**update**


lately, life has been 
swirling and whirling 
around me. 
it's been going so fast 
that i've only had time to do 
what has needed to be done. 
and just barely that. 



life has been wild. 
wilder than usual 
and i'm not sure 
when or if 
it will let up. 
so i'm just trying to settle in. 
trying. 
but failing. 
so far, my attempts at settling in 
aren't going well. 


i'm longing for us to simply enjoy this summer.
i'm longing for L's little foot to completely heal 
so that we can hit the beach.
(we thought it was infected yet again 
last week but it looks like it's getting better)

but maybe i'll just get used to the chaos. 
and the rushing. 
and the having way too many things to do. 
so i'm trying to hold on.
hold onto His promises.
and just get through each and every day. 


thanks again to Allison

who linked up with a very honest post last week.


picture me {im}perfectly
is a weekly project to reveal that we don't have it all together.

i will post a 
picture me {im}perfectly
blog post every wednesday 
where you will be able to link up to your blog
revealing that:

you are not picture perfect,
your kids are not picture perfect,
your house is not picture perfect,
your crafts are not always picture perfect,

let's 
encourage, 
inspire and 
remind 
other women 
that none of us have it all together.  

add my button to your blog post
and link up to your direct posting
and feel encouraged. 


Let the morning bring me word 
of your unfailing love,
   for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go, 
   for to you I entrust my life.
Psalm 143:8

1241. L's big blue button on his pants
1242. a much smoother week than anticipated
1243. agreeing with B on the movies we like
1244. having too much going on
1245. a shoe bin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...