Friday, June 24, 2011

happy friday, everyone!


we have been loving 
playing outside these days



and have been soaking up every moment
in the sun that we're together.



we're having a much busier 
summer than originally hoped for
but it's good.
it's all really good. 
more on the busyness soon. 

have a good weekend, 
soaking up every moment of summer.

And the LORD said, 
"I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you,
and I will proclaim my name, the LORD,
in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, 
and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
Exodus 33:19

1226. witnessing tiny water droplets 
from the sprinkler stick to flower stems
1227. little boys who ask to go to bed
1228. laundry that is washed, dried, folded and put away
1229. sweet, sweet notes in the mail
1230. the joys that clay provides
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...