Sunday, January 17, 2010

day seventeen.hello pack 'n play

K playing with about a thousand pieces

D and K did a lot of dress-up.
i did not take a photo of D dressed up as a princess, though.

i took these photos then said, "K, those were delicious."
she replied with, "can we eat them?"
this girl loves her food.

what a great reminder for me to (sometimes) just go with the flow. let's not get so crazy and throw out all planning, organization and scheduling... i think i'd lose my mind.
i was trying to get K down for her nap, and she wanted to play near the windows in her room. what a sweet moment i would have missed had i kept to schedule.

the nap was not happening in the big girl bed today. i was sad to have say hello to the pack 'n play -- out of the closet you come!

happy little L
(who much to our delight, just started waving!)

we experienced so many lovely moments today. i am reminded daily that motherhood is the most humbling thing i have ever experienced.

i struggle with so many things as a wife and mom.
balance.
patience.
selfishness.
guilt.
second guessing myself.
pressure.

pressure to do more. to do less. to do more while doing less.

but he said to me,
"My grace is sufficient for you,
for My power is made perfect in weakness."
therefore i will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses,
so that Christ's power may rest on me.
2 corinthians 12:9
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...