Thursday, January 28, 2010

day twenty eight.blurry

my parents came to watch
all three kids
again today so that i could go to my Bible class.
there's something so spectacular about parking a car
and then just getting out of it.
indescribable.

my mom treated me to a luxurious pedicure today.
and what did i do while enjoying every single moment of it,
you ask?
i emailed a friend about poop.
L's poop to be exact.

this is bella. she is my parents' new dog. she looks like a stuffed animal. a teensy tiny one. i think D and K don't realize that she is a real live dog.

this shot kind of beautiful in a completely out of focus way.

this is L as K is attempting to "wrap him up like a baby"
a.k.a. smother him with the blanket.

this is L giving me that "mommy, help me!" look
as K is driving her car up his tummy.

and this, this is just the cuteness look he gives me
almost
all
day
long
(except when he's cranky).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...